October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010



We went to our church Chili Cook-Off/Trunk and Treat last night. It was a lot of fun! I didn't put my chili in the slow-cooker soon enough, so the veggies in it weren't cooked, but fortunately there was plenty of chili there so it didn't matter that mine wasn't great. The kids had so much fun, except for baby boy. He was a little freaked out by all the costumes and did NOT want me to put him down. But once everyone had eaten and moved outside for the Trick or Treating, he had decided everything was okay, and was happy to be walking around or hanging out with me while I passed out candy. It's so great to be able to get a bunch of families together and celebrate a fun day. It was Grammy's first time going to a Trunk and Treat (Trunk or Treat? I don't know which it is, but I think Trunk and Treat makes more sense), and she loved it. We're sad that Daddy had to miss it, but he'll be home soon, and then we'll have our own little Halloween party at home.

2 comments:

  1. Why is it that I'm not surprised the little one calmed down once people starting passing out candy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure make cute babies!!! Looks like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete