February 16, 2011

Our Garden Journal - So excited...


...to {attempt} to grow a garden this year. I finally live in a house with a yard, and can finally grow the garden of my dreams... or so I hope. I just ordered some seeds from High Mowing Organic Seeds, spent more than I meant to (I may have gotten a little carried away... but when I think of how much money we can save this way, and the value of the skills we'll learn, and the yummy fresh tomatoes, I remember that it's worth it), and now I just need to get it all planned out. Wish me luck!

p.s. High Mowing has some seed kits to make it easy to get started. I ordered the Garden Starter kit and then ordered a little bit (okay, a lot) of other kinds of seeds to add to it... that would be the getting carried away part.

No comments:

Post a Comment