February 24, 2011

Introducing Belly Baby!


We got the first ultrasound of Belly Baby (that's what the kids have chosen to call this baby for now) a few days ago. Belly Baby is now about three inches long and weighs nearly an ounce. I am feeling quite a bit better... still tired, of course, but that just goes with the pregnancy territory. I'm also still pretty sensitive to a lot of smells, but that has also gotten a little better. Anyway, we are excited to find out if baby will be a brother or sister in a couple of months. My girl is really hoping for a little sister. She told me the other day that she hoped that there were twin girls in there (twins have now been ruled out, of course). Hopefully she won't be too devastated if it's another brother. :) I'm sure that once she gets to hold Belly Baby, she won't care either way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment