September 17, 2010

Taking a Break...

... from blogging, at least.

I've fallen behind. I was really looking forward to participating in the Celebrating Families blog hop this month, but life has become more hectic than usual, due to the arrival of our final shipment of stuff. We now have twice as much furniture as we should (ours arrived, and they can't pick up the government furniture until next week), our house is full of partially unpacked boxes, and basically the entire place is a disaster zone. Blogging has to take a back seat for now.

I've also been having lots of fun with my mom since she arrived so blogging has taken a back seat to that too.

But since I'm posting anyway, here are two exciting aspects of today:

1. I accidentally pulled the wrong jeans out of my closet this morning and put them on before I realized they were the jeans that I thought were too small. But they fit. Awesome. Another pair of jeans to wear without having to spend any money.

2. The Man and I are going to see a concert. Hooray for date nights and for my mom for babysitting!

Hopefully I'll be back on track soon. Not that I normally update my blog that often, but I was planning on updating more this month than I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment