September 22, 2010

Spiderwebs and Sweeties

It's been a busy week. The concert Hub and I went to was so good, and I'm sad it's over. Our house is still kind of disaster, but better now that they came to pick up the temporary furniture and we've got some of our boxes unpacked. I've also been going through our pictures from the last month or so, trying to get our family blog updated, and I couldn't help but notice a couple of beautiful things that I had in my photo collection...

The kids noticed these spiderwebs on the swing set one morning. The morning dew and the sun made them easy to see. Spiders creep me out, but that's some beautiful work there.




My girl wanted me to take a picture of her with her baby doll. What a couple of sweeties. She's had this doll since she was a brand-new baby.
ps - the story on those bangs... I totally messed up when I cut them. I cut them way too short, and as if that wasn't bad enough, they were also really crooked. But I didn't want to try to fix them because they'd just get shorter and shorter. Poor girl... her mother is totally incompetent sometimes. :) I told her she's beautiful no matter what her bangs look like, because she is. 
I'm thankful that hair grows.

1 comment:

  1. Those spider webs look fake! That is amazing.

    Avery is adorable. Your hair cutting skills are heads and shoulders above mine. I give you props for even attempting!!

    ReplyDelete