July 18, 2010

My friend the Internet is here... and I love being a mom.

Well, we have finally moved into our house, which means that our big PCS is officially done. I'll be posting about the final phase of our PCS soon (now that we finally have the internet), but for now I want to just say that I love being a mom. I just love it. I love listening to my little girl laugh. I love listening to my little boy's endless made-up stories. I love kissing my baby boy's cheeks.

I don't have time for all the things I want to do. It's hard to get any work done. Sometimes I just don't feel like jumping on the tramp, or pushing the swing, or playing Candyland again... so sometimes I don't. And I'm pretty sure that's okay. But honestly, when I play with my kids (whether I feel like it or not), I never regret it. And it always lifts my spirits.

I just love my kids. I feel so blessed to be a mom and to get to spend my days with them.

Just felt like sharing.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best and cutest mom ever! So glad you are all moved in and settled. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete