May 21, 2010

The Big PCS Part 3 - Two Months in Pictures

Well, we are now nearing the end of this phase of our big PCS. I guess you could say the last couple of months have been Part 3. You can read about Part 1 here and Part 2 here.

The beginning of Part 3 was full of excitement and travel, but the majority has been spent here at my parents' house, while the Man has been TDY. And since arriving here, things have been relatively calm and laid back. We've just been kinda hangin' around, waiting for the next phase of this big move to arrive. But it's been so great to see so many relatives while we've been here. My parents have had jobs out of town, so we've mostly just been able to see them on the weekends when they are in town, but that's more than we'd have been able to see them if we weren't here at all, so I'm not complaining. So even though I wish the Man was with us, I'm thankful for this time that we've had to catch up with everyone.

The Man comes home tomorrow (yippee!!!), so I thought I'd give a little run-down of Part 3 of the big PCS so far:

One of the first things we did after leaving Korea was share a plate of noodles in Tokyo.

Since then, we...


Spent a few days in Hawaii.


Spent some wonderful time with family and friends (including 99 year-old Great-Grandma).


Celebrated Easter.

Learned to walk.


Had some Texas Bar-B-Q (I got to go visit the Man for a couple of days).

Watched the tulips bloom.


Spent time in the snow.


And the sun.

I'm so excited to see the Man tomorrow, and also so happy that we get to spend a little bit more time here. I'm also really excited for the weeks to come and the next phase of our big PCS...

No comments:

Post a Comment